Dysbiosis doesn’t just cause bloating it can be responsible for initiating and becoming the underlying cause in many chronic conditions such as allergy/intolerance presentations, autoimmune diseases and obesity.
In identifying Dysbiosis as a possible underlying issue to many health conditions – a quick checklist may highlight areas to consider:
· Do you have a history with extensive antibiotic use - more than 4 times a year?
· Have you taken synthetic hormonal replacement therapies or oral contraceptive pill during the last 5 years?
· Do you take regular medications either prescribed or over the counter? Including panadol, Ibuprofen, aspirin or NSAID’s ?
· Does your diet include a large portion of refined sugars and carbohydrates/starchy food groups?
· Do you have a high alcohol intake? More than 4 drinks weekly?
· Do you drink soft drinks regularly or other high sugar containing beverages?
If you have answered “Yes” to the above and are experiencing bloating, pain and gas often – book today to help rebalance your gut microflora before it robs you of vitality and reduces your capacity to absorb essential nutrients from your diet.